Of MEXT 2010 Interviews

Had my interview yesterday. This is my first time going into an embassy. The security was tight, we were not allowed to bring out handphones in and our bags were checked.

Let's see... the interviewers were friendly and they had asked alot on my research proposal. Well, I don't know if that is a good sign at all but I stood firm on my proposal, refusing to let myself waver and propose something else.

Here are a few things that you should do prior to the interview:
1) Make sure that your documents are arranged in order.
2) Be there early so that you can ask questions regarding your forms.
3) Relax, the interviewers are not going to bite you but do not let your guard down even if you think that they are friendly.
4) Dress appropriately. I was made to understand that, we are to wear covered shoes (for the ladies) for interviews. No open toes shoes and stilettos are definitely a no-no.

Hence, smile and go nail that interview!

0 comments: